Desperate times call for desperate measures! I finally sat down today after class to roll some coins for food and gas money because I'm tired of eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner. I only rolled $30 worth because I get paid Wednesday but that whole paycheck is going to pay my car insurance. This month I am going to have to defer my car payment (if they will even let me since I had to last year due to lack of money) because now my next paycheck will not be issued until July. It is embarrassing to have to call them and say that I'm a broke student doing the best I can working part time. I am so over the struggle. This really sucks. I have even thought about picking up evenings again for a few hours if my work needs me just to have that little extra something on my check so I won't have to stoop as low as rolling coins.
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is seeing restaurants and coffee shops offering seasonal inspired foods and beverages. I'm a huge Dunkin Donuts fan. I will drink anything from there but my favorite is the caramel latte, iced in the summer and hot in the winter. So I've debating on trying the Caramel Brulee from Starbucks for a while. I saw it last year but I ended up trying the gingerbread latte instead and hated it. The only things I normally get from Starbucks is an iced caramel macchiato or caramel frappuccino. Two people have been on my case about trying this latte and I did. Here are my thoughts.... The cup is adorable because it has holiday spirit with stars, snowflakes, and so on. It was very hot so of course I waited a bit for it to cool down. It tasted delicious. The caramel was potent but not over powering and the Grande size was just enough to warm me and give me some energy. The drive thru asked if I wante...
When I first got dumped I put on this front like I'm okay but in reality I'm not. I was drinking alcohol like a fish, taking Xanax when I didn't need it, and I was seeking attention from guys for all of the wrong reasons. I'm miserable. I feel like no one wants me and I'm going to die alone. All I do is work and to occupy my time and mind I've been trying to find another part time job just so I can be around people and feel less pathetic. It completely sucks when you love someone and give them your all and then they just leave you like you never mattered or even existed in their life. The truth of the matter is that I'm not ready to move on or meet guys. I don't even want a booty call. I want to share life with someone and build memories. I want to get married some day and have kids. At this point in my life, which is a really low point, I feel like none of that will ever happen because no one wants me. I'm depressed but I haven't resorted b...
Comments
Post a Comment