Let's Review: Southwest McWrap from McDonalds

     While eating my lunch, I came up with the idea to have a new segment on my blog called: Let's Review! It will entail details of products, foods, customer service, new stores, and so on. I will rate it, tell what I like/dislike, and tell whether I would buy or recommend to others. I think it will be fun. I love trying new products and stores out anyways...so here we go :)

     Today on my lunch break I decided to try the Southwest Mcwrap from McDonalds. If you've never had one, let me tell you, they are huge compared to the snack wraps and the packages is very nice because you can set the wrap back inside. You can get them grilled or crispy and in my instance, I got grilled. So the first initial bite was honestly the worst. I think all of the flavor from the sauce, lime, and everything else just didn't mix well. After the next couple of bites my taste buds started really liking the spicy ranch sauce. By the end of the wrap I felt like that was stupid of me to buy because I really didn't like it all too well.
  What did I like? I like the lettuce, tortilla chips, tomato, and spicy sauce. I didn't like the grilled chicken because it was dry and kind of rubbery.  I think that there is just too much going on in this wrap and that's why my taste buds had a love/hate relationship with this product. On a scale of 1-5, I'd give it a 3 and I won't repurchase this flavor of wrap. If you have anything in mind that you would like me to review, let me know! Thanks for reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake