Is This the Year of Constantly Starting Over?

     In January I wanted to restart my weight loss journey and be 150lbs by the end of the month. Here it is February 16 and I still weight just as much as I did when I started. Why can't I commit like I did last year? I think it is mainly due to the fact that by the time I get off work, fight traffic on the way home, and sit down once I'm inside, exhaustion hits me like a brick and eating out is just easy. The only weight loss type of goal/resolution I have been faithful with is not having any soda. I'm still 97 days strong. I need to find motivation and just make myself work out and make healthier choices. Losing weight is extremely difficult, especially when you lost it all once, see how you have changed (physically, not for the better) and know summer will be here before you know it. I have started my diet over literally like 5 times since the beginning of January. It's ridiculous. It seems like every week I say I'll start over tomorrow or I'll get serious on Monday. Today is the day I need to start. Why wait? I have also been debating on purchasing Beachbody programs instead of going to the gym since I am always home and never feel like going to gym after work. Sometimes I sit and wonder how good I would look and feel if I would just get serious and stay serious about my health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake