I Feel Like A Princess

     It is amazing to me that after all of the ups and downs life has thrown at me, I have finally found an amazing man who treats me like a princess but also knows when to let me do things on my own. This amazing relationship stemmed from a bet on a UFC fight and I am so grateful that it happened. I normally don't go out or watch too many UFC fights at bars or pubs but my best friend talked me into going and I'm glad she did. He loves me for me and he is the best cuddle bug ever. He has helped me experience so many new things that I've never done before like driving a manual (finally!), and eating raw tuna, which to my surprise is really tasty. We get each other. We understand each others sense of humor and we can be ourselves. It is still new but I have no doubt that we will be making memories and making each other happy for a long time. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason and I feel like we entered each others lives for a purpose. Life has also had its share of down pours on him but together, we will only get stronger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake