Welcome Home!

     Wednesday evening I put in an offer for a great starter home and I go it! My closing date is on May 29 and I am so excited. I feel so many emotions since this is the biggest purchase of my life. I am nervous, excited, anxious, and preparing for this new adventure of adulthood. I really wish my father was here to see how hard I have worked to raise my credit and pay off debt to make this possible. I know he would be proud. My plan now is to de-clutter and clean things out so when it is moving time, I don't have a bunch of items I don't need. I still cannot believe this is a reality! I'm moving into a new home to start a new beginning and make new memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake