Be True to You

     For the last couple of weeks I have been asking myself what I want to do with my life. Yes I love being a nurse but my current job does not allow me to help those in true need. I don't even take vital signs unless the machine reads wrong or if someone has a reaction and that is rare. I love people and I love being positive and helping others. I'm just not sure which direction to take in life. Geriatrics holds a special place in my heart because I took care of my grandma until she passed away and that is why I chose nursing and worked as a certified nurse aide throughout LPN school. I also like motivating people to live healthier lives and have a positive mindset. There are so many directions I could take career wise but U don't know where to start in order to help with someones nutritional goals and weight loss, and there are no long term care or assisted living facilities hiring near me for LPNs. They want medication aides and cnas. My search isn't over. I will continue looking until I find what I'm looking for. You have to be true to yourself. Life is too short to keep working a job that does not satisfy you or your goals and ambitions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake