5 pounds down!

I finally reached my first weight loss goal that I made for myself. I lost 5 pounds, so this means at some point this weekend, my belly button will be pierced! I'm so glad to have finally achieved this goal. There was one point where I would lose 3 pounds and gain them back. I think I'm finally at the point in my new lifestyle where the weight I work off will stay off. Small changes to your daily eating habits really make a HUGE difference. The biggest thing that has helped me keep going and wanting to reach more weight loss is the support from everyone. My mom is my biggest supporter along with my Tumblr family. I am so happy to see these small results! I can't wait to lose more. 5 down, 25 more to go :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake