Weight loss update

My weight is still fluctuating. I will lose 4 pounds and then gain them back. This week I'm going to ride my elliptical for at 20 minutes Monday-Thursday since I go to my dads house on weekends. I am going to avoid stepping on the scale for a while. On the inside I still feel great because I still haven't been drinking soda or eating fast food. My main thing is keeping up with exercising. I have noticed that my shorts fit a little looser and my shirts aren't as tight as usual. This will be a long process. My mom did the same thing a few years ago and she says the first year is the hardest. I wish losing weight was just as easy as putting it on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake