I love making more weight loss progress!!

The shorts I'm wearing today actually fit comfortably instead of digging into my muffin top and leaving lines on my thighs after sitting. Also this morning when I weighed in, I lost another pound!! Only one more pound to go until I get my belly button pierced (my weight loss gift to myself). My total weight loss so far is 4 pounds and I seem to be keeping it off. I made a list of things I'm going to buy at Walmart tonight. Watermelon is the very first thing! That is definitely my favorite summer fruit. Plus I love cucumbers too so they are on my list as well. I have some new followers on my Tumblr and it is great because we are a support system for one another. I like having positive minded people around me that tell me they are proud of my new life style changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake