Conflicting Schedules

     This morning at work I began working on my 8 page research paper for child psychology. While trying to work on my paper I still had to do my job. Answering the phones, talking with customers, and telling my boss about my research paper only made me realize this isn't going to work out much longer. The 4 classes I have left to take before applying to RN program are not scheduled during times after my job. And if they are, they run until like 10:30 at night and no one wants to do that unless it is absolutely necessary. The class times are offered during the mornings and days which I work...go figure. And this will only get more complicated because I have to travel to another city about 30 minutes away for the nursing program.
     Unfortunaltey, I'm still having no luck finding a full time job as a nurse aide from 3-11 or 11-7. I want something different. And if I work evenings or nights that will allow me to go to class in the morning right when I get off. It works out perfectly. If I do not hear anything from the 20+ applications I sent out this month, I will start all over in December. I'm not going to let my N.A license go to waste. And it sucks sometimes because positions I want to apply to will want people with experience already. How can I gain experience if no one will give me a chance? I'm so tired of stressing and this job only makes it worse. I'm working a job that has absolutely nothing to do with my chosen career. It is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. I'm really hoping something will come my way soon and help ease this anxiety....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake