This Just Isn't Working Out

     Today was payday and due to being short this month, I'm going to have to defer my car payment. I hate doing it but it is what I have to do in order to keep other things in line. I need $40 for my copay at my neurologist appointment Friday, my car insurance is due, and I also have to pay my phone bill. Part of life is learning from your mistakes and I have definitely learned from every single one of mine. I'm hoping my job has some opening this weekend and the week of the fourth since I will be off from school. This current money situation isn't working out. I need more hours. 56 days until I can begin working full time again and slowly start putting all of this debt behind me once and for all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake