Things I'm obsessed with

For some strange reason, a huge thing I am obsessed with is Cupcakes. I don't know what it is. I love baking them, decorating them, collecting them and anything else that involves them. If you ever want to make my day 1,000 times better, bring me a cupcake or anything associated with them. Another thing I am overly obsessed with is leopard and zebra print. I have always like zebra but leopard became part of it too. I just love the print for some reason. My car even has a zebra steering wheel cover and seat covers. Penguins. They are cute, short and make weird noises. I love them. Don't ask me what it is I love about them I just love them. Same goes with turtles, especially sea turtles. As I write this, I feel like a weirdo. These obsessions are better than drugs or alcohol, but it still makes me feel weird that anytime I see a cupcake or turtle I get all giddy with excitement and I just have to have them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake