Already Slacking Off....

     Here we are two days into the new year and I have already missed a workout. My anxiety has been super high lately and I do not understand why. I'm happy with my life. I have a great job, my bills are paid, and I'm slowly changing my eating habits like I've been wanting too. I had a mound of laundry to complete today and tons of dishes in the sink so I tackled those today. It's not like I was completely stagnant today not doing anything, but I know I would feel better and more accomplished if I would of completed a workout. Tomorrow is another day and I will workout after work. I have to get back in the mindset that if I don't make changes and work hard to see results, then no changes will be made and my goals will be a waste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake