I'm an LPN. I like to share shopping hauls, weight loss, and other things happening in my life.
My Tips on Dealing with Anxiety During Nursing School
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Anxiety is one of the worst feelings in the world. Just remember to breathe, get things done early so you can be ahead, and if your anxiety interferes with your daily life, please seek help.
Desperate times call for desperate measures! I finally sat down today after class to roll some coins for food and gas money because I'm tired of eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner. I only rolled $30 worth because I get paid Wednesday but that whole paycheck is going to pay my car insurance. This month I am going to have to defer my car payment (if they will even let me since I had to last year due to lack of money) because now my next paycheck will not be issued until July. It is embarrassing to have to call them and say that I'm a broke student doing the best I can working part time. I am so over the struggle. This really sucks. I have even thought about picking up evenings again for a few hours if my work needs me just to have that little extra something on my check so I won't have to stoop as low as rolling coins.
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is seeing restaurants and coffee shops offering seasonal inspired foods and beverages. I'm a huge Dunkin Donuts fan. I will drink anything from there but my favorite is the caramel latte, iced in the summer and hot in the winter. So I've debating on trying the Caramel Brulee from Starbucks for a while. I saw it last year but I ended up trying the gingerbread latte instead and hated it. The only things I normally get from Starbucks is an iced caramel macchiato or caramel frappuccino. Two people have been on my case about trying this latte and I did. Here are my thoughts.... The cup is adorable because it has holiday spirit with stars, snowflakes, and so on. It was very hot so of course I waited a bit for it to cool down. It tasted delicious. The caramel was potent but not over powering and the Grande size was just enough to warm me and give me some energy. The drive thru asked if I wante...
Oh the joy of being in college. I'm currently enrolled in Child Psychology and we were given the assignment to write a research paper that includes 6-8 pages of research not including the cover sheet and reference page. I love community college. It's fairly simple and it works great with my work schedule. The homework isn't an overload and tests and quizzes for the classes I've taken are pretty scarce and rare. When it comes to research papers, the only part I hate is actually writing the paper and doing my reference page. I love learning and doing the research on my given topic which for this class paper is Down Syndrome. But when I have to give credit and cite the person(s) who said things right after I type the sentence, it gets frustrating and annoying. Plus I have to reread all of the information I wrote down or highlighted and figure out when and where to put it in the paper. It should be common sense that I'm not an expert on DS and I don't know the ...
Comments
Post a Comment