Charities

I have started a March of Dimes profile and I just recently joined a team for the cause. We almost have $1,000 raised. I really wish other people would donate or do charities. I try to always be involved in some kind of fundraiser to help people. Like right now, I'm doing March of Dimes, and also on May 26th I will be cutting my hair for Locks of Love. After I cut my hair for that foundation, I plan to regrow it and then donate it to Wigs for Kids. I have also participated in a fundraiser for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and Relay for Life. Each year right before Christmas, my mom and I collect winter items for the local homeless. All I want is for others in this country and in the world is for people to have more compassion for helping others who are less fortunate. Next time you wake up and complain because you have to go to work or school, think about families, adults and other children who don't have the privilege of going to school and getting an education or going to work to put food on the table for their loved ones. Get involved! Help make this world a happier, better place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake