Surveys

There are two websites I use to make money and receive awards. The first website is called Cashcrate.com. You get a dollar just for signing up. If you check in everyday, you get three cents and if you check in for the whole month you will get fifty cents. The surveys range in price from $0.50 to $0.80. I know what your thinking....That's it? Yes that is it but it adds up. Plus if you shop on websites like iTunes or Walmart, you get a percentage of money that you spend back. Just make sure you sign in to your cash crate account and click the shopping tab.You also get money for watching the videos they choose for you. Just click the videos tab. I would NOT recommend that you sign up for offers because they will blow your email up. The minimum amount of money you must reach is $20 before they send you a check. The more referrals you send, the more money you can make and your check will come at a sooner date. Here is the link: Cashcrate.com

The other website I use is Surveyhead.com. Instead of you getting a cash payout, they have gift card rewards, magazine subscriptions, or you can use the money you made to donate to a charity of your choice. I love music. My iPod means the world to me. Surveyhead offers a $25 iTunes giftcard, and that is what I go for. The amount of money you have made is displayed on your home screen, when you want to redeem your amount, just go to the rewards page and hit redeem. The surveys are worth a little more money than Cashcrate. They range anywhere from $0.75 to $13 or more. For Surveyhead, the minimum you must reach to redeem your money is $10.

I would recommend these sites to anyone who wants an easy part time job. This is also a good way for office managers (like myself) who have a lot of spare time and want to earn some extra spending money. The perks of these websites is that it is an easy way to make money. The downfalls of these sites is that sometimes it hard to actually be chosen for the survey. Sometimes it will take a few tries to actually participate and receive a completed survey. Something is better than nothing and if you are like me and need another source of income to help pay bills, save for college, and have some fun, then I recommend this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake