Earning more money

These may seem like no brainers, but I'm doing some things to make extra money for nursing school and I thought I would share:
  • Recycling aluminum cans. It may take a lot just to earn a buck, but I'm also helping out mother earth
  • I try to have a yard sale once or twice a year. Whatever I don't sell, I donate
  • If old yard sale items are Craigslist/Ebay worthy, I go to those sites before donating
  • Youtube channel. Sign up with Google Adsense to make some extra money. 
  • If you have gently used name brand clothing, try Plato's Closet (if you have one in your area). They pay on the spot for your used clothes
  • Online surveys. I have made a good amount since I started taking them. Read reviews on the sites you choose just to be completely sure they aren't scams
Of course those arent all the ways to make an extra dollar, but those are ones I have tried so far. You could also sell old electronics on websites that buy them. Have bake sales, babysit/petsit, car washes, and other things will give you extra money in your pocket or in your savings account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake