Goals for August

The other day when I stepped on the scale, I weighed in at 151 lbs. I'm not complaining because this is the first time I've actually been getting results from eating better and exercising more. I have noticed that my portion control and self control are a lot better and stronger. I don't get tempted by sweets like I used to every other time I tried to lose weight. I've been mixing up exercise routines just because riding my elliptical got very boring. I ride my bike or walk around the neighborhood.  My new goals for August are as follows:

  • Weigh in a 143 lbs at the end of the month
  • Save more money for nursing school
  • Make a good grade in Chemistry class
  • Encourage someone to make a healthier eating choice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake