Bills Aren't Going to Pay Themselves

     Now that I'm done with school and officially have my date for NCLEX (October 7), I'm trying to find a job that will allow me to work with my ATT letter. I had an interview last week but the lady said it takes about two weeks to find clinics that need me and then training will take another 4-6 weeks. It felt great going to an interview before I'm even licensed but at the same time I would like to find a place that will hire me and train me right away so I can start working. My bills are way behind since I haven't worked in two months. I really want to start working on paying off my car and catching up on all of the debt I owe for medical issues and things like that. The other thing that sucks is looking for jobs in my area and realizing there aren't many to choose from. It is kind of like LPNs are obsolete here in a way. Yea there are plenty of long term care positions but I do not want to work any weekends and I worked in LTC as a CNA. I'm ready to test all of the nursing waters and find out other specialties that are out there besides

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake