Life After LPN School

     Some of my classmates have already received their ATT letter to pick a date and sit for the NCLEX. I'm stressing because I haven't received mine yet. I contacted Pearson Vue and tried contacting the Board of Nursing but they never picked up the phone. I want to pick my date and test ASAP while the information in my head is still fresh. As far as my routine goes, it feels pretty strange not having to wake up and go to class or clinical. I miss some of my classmates and I hope they are doing well. I am beyond ready to start working. My bills are still piling up. My boyfriend is paying my important ones like my car payment, rent, and so on. I just want to be able to start paying bills on my own again and stop asking for money to pay my bills. I feel like it stresses my boyfriend out because I know good and well it stresses me out. I'm glad that school is over. It was well worth the stress, tears, and smiles. Learning all of the skills I acquired makes me feel awesome. I can't wait to start working and putting my skills to use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake