Considering No More Goals

     For the new year I wrote a list of goals down. Most of the time I also write small monthly goals. I am nowhere near any of my goals period. I'm not working out to lose weight. I need a money tree to help me get my wisdom teeth taken out and to help me move out. Plus I need to buy a car at some point since my transmission is getting worse. I don't think I am going to make any more goals since I barely ever accomplish them to begin with.
     Giving up is not something I want to do but making these goals seem pointless. I'm not going to save up enough money fast enough to move out and get a new car and pay for school on top of that. I can't keep putting my wisdom teeth on the back burner either because they are starting to cause more problems in my mouth then just pain. I know I should just relax and take things one at a time but I want to get everything done so I won't have to deal with it in the future.
     Maybe I should start calling these goals long term so that I don't expect to meet them or see results as soon as possible. I've been trying to get a part time weekend job to help move my financial process along but it's hard finding a place that will only hire you for Friday and Saturday nights. I wish I could stop stressing about all of this stuff at once but I can't because all of the things I stress over are things I want so badly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake