W-E-E-K-E-N-D

     Finally the weekend has arrived. I have birthday money left over so first thing I'm doing tomorrow is getting a pedicure. I haven't had one in FOR EVER. My feet are scary looking. Hopefully this weekend my boyfriend will also go on a job searching spree. He quit his last job due to the fact that his checks always bounced and the funds were never available. He needs to get another job so he can save for us to move in together.
     This week I've heard several people ask or tell me I've lost weight which has made me feel good. I haven't been exercising as much as I should but oh well. I've been watching what I eat so I guess it balances out. Since the weekend weather is supposed to be decent, I'm hoping I can ride my bike on the 3 mile bike path and maybe even get my boyfriend to come with me. I hate doing things alone.Working out is a lot more fun and easier when you're with a partner or multiple people.
     On weekends I try to be productive and get things done since I don't have work or any other obligations. The only productive thing I have planned this weekend is to take pictures of the stuff I need to sell on Craigslist. My closet is so full of stuff I can't even walk in there. I'm hoping to sell the majority of it. And if I don't I'll save it for my yard sale in April. I might look and apply for a second job. The ones I've applied for haven't called or anything so I'm assuming they don't want to hire someone to only work on Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe I could take up babysitting or something. The only issue with kids, especially during cold weather is that they are constantly sick and I hate being sick.
     Have a great weekend everyone :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake