Another Rant

     My work hours are Monday through Friday 8a.m. until 4p.m. This morning my boss was already getting on my nerves at 8:02 a.m. He started asking me all of these questions and asking for the phone numbers so he could call some customers. Dude, I just got here. Can you at least let my computer get up and running?
     The money I make here is great but it gets so annoying. And lately, the customers that have been calling to schedule or ask questions have really bothered me. Most of the time when people call to schedule they ask directly for my boss thinking they will get a sooner date for their boat to be painted or worked on. Guess what? MY job is to schedule boats. So when I tell you the next available date and you don't like it, talking to my boss doesn't make the boats before you disappear.
     On a positive note, I start the nurse aide program in 26 days. Yes, I have a countdown in my head and on Facebook. I can't wait to help people and be moving around instead of sitting in a chair, in an office, dealing with people who have a lot of money and no personality.Speaking of Facebook, I've been kind of taking a break from it. I get tired of seeing people brag about how high/drunk they are or how they think they are "ballers". It gets annoying. The only thing I brag about is furthering my education because that is something to actually be proud of. Not spending hundreds of dollars on drugs and alcohol then bitching because you have no money for bills or food. Since I'm at work, I guess I better find something to do. Have a great day people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake