Money Makes the World Go Round

     In a previous blog entry, I mentioned the survey site Cashcrate.com. I've been using this site for some time now. It does take a while to to earn the minimum payout of $20, depending on what surveys you get,  but it is all worth it. With each check I earn from this site, I put it directly into my college savings fund. It starts to add up after a while. Taking surveys is perfect for teens looking for extra income, stay at home moms, or people like me with a desk job who have LOTS of free time.If you have things you're trying to slowly save up for like a new summer wardrobe or new shoes, this is perfect for you.
     The good thing about this site are the choices. You can do surveys, complete offers, watch videos, and you even earn 3 cent for checking in everyday! If you love shopping, sign in and shop to receive money back from stores you purchase from.  I know it doesn't seem like much for some, but to me, some money is better than none. Below, I have posted the link for you to sign up if you're interested. This is not a scam, I promise. I just figured I would share an easy way to earn more money for those who need it. Also, just for signing up, you will get your first $1 :)


http://www.cashcrate.com/4652172


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake