Deployment Blues

     For this being my first military relationship, I'd say I do fairly well. I got used to the 2 week under ways and duty days quickly. It is all apart of his job. But this is my first deployment and his as well. It gets very lonely and boring not having him here to play around with me or lay in bed with me. I always make it home before him and  would sit on my porch waiting for his truck to turn the corner. I miss picking up after him, doing his laundry and riding everywhere with him. I miss cooking for him and going out to eat. I miss snuggling in bed and watching Netflix while we eat doughnut holes and drink milk. But the biggest thing I miss is hearing his footsteps throughout the house and having him hold me. I just want to be held. I know when his homecoming is finally here, I will not be able to contain my excitement. I will hoard him away from the world for days just so I can smell him, hold him, kiss him, and love him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake