Posh & Conquer

     Working a dead end job gets old and it can get old quick. A lot of stay at home moms want to make extra income but don't know how. A lot of college students want to work while in school but can't because their grades will drop. I debated joining this company and I finally bit the bullet and bought a Perfectly Posh consultant kit. For those of you who have never heard of this company, let me give you a little bit of background. The company is based out of Utah and they do not test their products on animals. Their products are also naturally based from ingredients that come from essential oils, fruits, and plants. Every item is under $25 so you can get quality skin care for a good price.
     So why did I finally join? Well, for starters the packaging of the products alone makes me want to buy them. I also want to promote products that are great for your skin because I have had my issues with acne and dryness. The kit is pricey, especially to a full time student who is broke, but you get like $300 worth of products and the essential tools to start your website, promote the products, and give out samples. I would rather work from my own home while studying and doing homework than have to waste gas going to and from work and fighting traffic. This company is perfect for anyone, especially those who are against animal testing and products full of chemicals. Join today and start selling a great product while making money: https://www.perfectlyposh.com/poshandconquer
And for those of you who would like to be up to speed on Facebook where I post new products, specials and promotions, here is that link: https://www.facebook.com/poshandconquer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake