Road Trip!

     The idea to take a road trip randomly popped into my head after my boyfriend kept complaining about how he never gets to travel and go to different places. I thought "neither do I" quietly to myself. So with that said, I thought of a warm, sunshine bearing place in America that we could travel to...Florida. My mom has talked about how she went to Pensacola Beach before. She says it was beautiful, warm and so on. So I thought, why not? Last night I created my vacation jar to throw spare change and dollar bills into. My goal is to save $1500 and for my boyfriend save $1500 just so we have plenty of money to spend and cover us if we need it.
     Before we go, I am going to have the auto shop look over my entire car and check all fluids so that if something needs to be fixed, I can have it fixed before we leave. We haven't set an exact date yet since we are no where the amount of money we need to go, but that will come soon enough. We will need to go during August since that is when my work isn't the busiest but it isn't the slowest. I will also need to take into consideration my semester schedules. Missing classes for a vacation would be a waste of my money. I plan on packing a cooler with drinks and snacks to occupy us along the way. The only time I plan on stopping is to get gas or pee. 
     The excitement is overwhelming. I have never been somewhere like this. The pictures and reviews I have read and seen make me wish I could just pack up and leave now! The hotel we will stay at is nice as well. There is a bar/grill inside the hotel and they offer free breakfast! The hotel pool also has a lazy river. I deserve to take this road trip. All I do is work and go to school. I live near the beach now, but the water is nasty brown and tourists take over every summer. The more I think about this trip, the more I wish I would have started saving earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake