New Month, New Mindset

     With today being the first day of May and tomorrow is the first day of my new mod, I am beginning with a new outlook and mindset. I am not going to get caught up in the gossip my class is involved in or worry about what others are doing (not like I have done that anyways). I'm going to study very hard and strive to make and maintain an A in this class. Even though the classes ahead of us have warned us about the instructor, I want to learn as much as possible. After this class I will have Neurology and then leadership then I graduate! I cannot believe I am actually this close to finally becoming a LPN. This has been a tough journey along with dealing with other life obstacles like deployment, finances, and depression. But I know that this experience will only make me a stronger person and it will prove to myself and others that I can do anything I set my mind to. I am unstoppable. I can do this and I will do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake