Statistics Are In the Way

     I've been looking into LPN-BSN bridge programs in my area and most if not all of them require Statistics and/or Chemistry. Math is my weakest point. I failed Algebra in high school like two or three times. If I pay off my community college, re-apply if I need to and then start my prerequisites there, I will need to take these math remediation classes that they require before taking an actual math class I need such as Statistics. I really want to go back for my Bachelors at some point because I would love to specialize and work in labor and delivery and postpartum on a mother-baby unit. After that last OB mod and going to the L&D ward, it made me realize I want my Bachelors regardless. LPNs are great, I can't wait to graduate and start working as one. Having your Bachelors will open even more opportunities. It all boils down to whether or not I want to take all of that math just to take the actual math classes I need along with microbiology, anatomy and physiology, and others. I'm also considering becoming a PTA (physical therapy assistant). That has always been another interest of mine. I'm thinking so far in the future. I need to focus on finishing my LPN degree first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake