Strategizing Debt

     Sitting here on my laptop filling out surveys makes me realize I would be 95% happier if I could actually start paying off some of this debt. I do surveys and stuff on Cashcrate but I want to be able to pay multiple bills at one time. I know I complain about this all the time but it seriously frustrates me. I have a lot of bills that aren't priorities like my car payment, car insurance and such. I want to start paying off my medical bills and I would love to pay off my community college. I send $10-$15 here and there when I can but I'm starting to wonder if that strategy is even worth it. What if I just saved up the total amount I owe for these places that aren't charging me interest (thank you). Some are charging me interest but I try not letting it bother me. I'm also very frustrated because my personal property tax was just sent to me, a nice $129. Where the hell am I going to find that? My money tree? Yeah, okay. The crazy thing is that I thought nursing school would be the hardest thing ever, when really, it is managing my debt and finding ways to pay it off. I feel like I'm doing the right thing by paying $50 towards my school loans now that way is less debt I will have when I'm done with school. The only debt lingering is my medical bills from my seizure, my titer bill from Patient First, and the $700 some dollars I owe my community college. I really just can't wait to be done with school and start working full time to really be able to start chipping away at this debt that lingers. Until then, I will keep stressing about it and pick up shifts and odd jobs to barely make it and hang on. It won't be like this for ever and that is what keeps my hope afloat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake