Almost Done!

Christmas is in 14 days and I will hopefully be done with all of my shopping this weekend! I get so excited at this time of year because of all of the decorations and lights. It puts me in a great mood. I always have a lot of people do buy for. The biggest thing I always purchase is gift cards, which is a good thing because my wrapping skills need work. I want to do some kind of charity this month for the holidays. I haven't decided if I should bake cookies for the local homeless shelter or maybe try and collect some winter items for them. I did donate some toys to Toys for Tots but I don't feel like that is enough. I wish I had more free time to do more fundraising and charity work. I really love helping those in need. For anyone out there with shopping left to do, good luck and happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake