My Locks of Love experience...

So last Friday when I went into the hair salon to get my haircut for Locks of Love, I got nervous. Not because of cutting my hair, but where I was cutting it. For 20 years my mom has been the only person cutting my hair since she is a licensed cosmetologist. I've never been to a salon for anything! But the experience was so awesome and I felt great for donating my hair to a great cause. I ended up donating 2 ponytails that were 12 inches long. I definitely plan on growing my hair out and donating it again. It makes me feel like such a good person and everyone thinks my new haircut is too cute! The next time though, I want to donate 14 inches or more. It will be kinda hard, but the more hair I donate the better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake