Almost there!

     Tonight in my cna class we will get checked off on the last 2 skills we have left. We're also getting a six foot sub to eat as a reward for our hard work. Tomorrow is our last lecture class ever and we start clinical on Monday! I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time. I hope I don't screw up too bad at the home where we do our clinical. I just wish I knew for sure if I was going to pass state because I need to register for my fall classes soon. I think I may go ahead and stick with evening classes for that semester just in case I fail. That way I can still work here at this job and attend school while practicing for my re-test. It's kind of nerve racking. You don't know what skills they are going to test you on and you only have 25 minutes to complete all 5. Hopefully I don't mess up because every minute counts.
     I have everything ready to go for clinical. My scrubs, shoes, and underwear. I bought nude colored because they are REALLY see-through. I eventually want to get nude colored tank tops with built in bras to wear under my top. I'm so excited to be doing something more than desk work. I can't wait to learn more at clinical and apply for a job after I'm certified. I talk to nurse aides at the home where my grandma is and they love it. It can be stressful but they love helping people which is what I love to do. The future is up to you. I chose to be successful and this is only the beginning. Hopefully my determination will inspire others to grow up and get their lives on track. I hate to looking on Facebook and seeing people I graduated with still doing nothing with their lives. I strive to be great because I know I'm a great person at heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake