20 Weeks Left!

     Today I passed the cardiac mod! It was the hardest mod I have encountered during this whole nursing program but that is understandable because the heart is a VERY important and vital organ. Along with learning about CHF (congestive heart failure), arrhythmias, dysrythmias, and how to place EKG leads and read the strips, we also learned about IV therapy. IV therapy consists of learning how to set up an IV, change the tubing, and discontinue. We also learned how to spike bags and start antibiotic drips. The end of the mod consisted of learning about blood disorders, the main one being the different types of anemias. I could write a book about what I learned this mod, but I figured it would be easier to just share my vlog. Yes this video is long, it is longer than most of my vlogs, but I tried to give a lot of information to help fellow students or people that are just curious :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake