Be Your Own Boss!


     Joining Perfectly Posh has been the most positive experience ever! I'm so glad to be able to pamper people with amazing skin care, hair care, and lip care products made from naturally based ingredients from the comfort of my own home! I own my own Posh business and that makes me feel proud. Buying a kit is completely worth the money because you get all of the essentials to start your business including a FREE website. Also in your kit, you will receive Posh Papers (our catalogs), lacons for your samples to go in, bath bar chunk samples, and more! Payday is every Wednesday. Our products are made in the USA, never tested on animals, shipping is a flat fee of $5, and every product is $25 or under. For $99 you get over $250 worth of products to give samples to potential clientele. There are two kits to choose from and the choice is completely up to you. Above are pictures of the two kits we are offering this month.  We are always recruiting awesome consultants so come join the fun! Be your own boss and start your own business today! To join my team today click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake