August 18th

     126 days to go until graduation and I'm realizing that the closer it gets, the more agitated and anxious everyone is becoming. This labor and delivery class is not easy and now we started a Lifespan class in the middle of it. Learning nursing skills and terms for antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum mixed with psychology like types of families and social behavioral issues do not mix. Part of me wishes I could of just gone to a 4 year BSN program and been done but at the same time, I like learning this LPN stuff and I know I will have a good paying job but sometimes it's frustrating trying to stay on top of studying, in class assignments, and homework. I'm ready for this to be over. August is within reach and I just have to keep chugging along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake