Lifespan

     We started our "lifespan" lecture today on chapters 1,2, and 3. It was so BORING. I've already taken this course a few years ago at my community college but since I owe my community college and couldn't request a transcript to get out of it, I'm stuck with it yet again. We basically talked about simple things about life like how important it is to eat right and exercise and use natural ways to relieve stress through breathing techniques and guided imagery. We also talked about how different cultures may want to receive different medical treatment. Like some cultures don't want to use pain medicines, they like to use essential oils and stuff like that. It is interesting information it is just boring the way that my instructor relays it to us. I'm ready to graduate and move on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Duties As A SAHG (Stay At Home Girlfriend)

Triage Nurse Duties

Step Away From the Cake